Yes, we work exclusively remotely! This saves us stress and a lot of commuting time. So we can concentrate on the essential work.
If you do well during the probationary period, then you can also work out of Europe. The only important thing to know is that you have to pay all the expenses (e.g. rent, flight, internet, etc) yourself.
Internal Sales (Setter) (m/f/d)
Every call you make brings you closer to your personal goal, and every rejected call is an incentive to reach the next yes?
If you recognize yourself, feel free to read on!
You are exactly right with us if you...
- ...for sales, regularly educate yourself through YouTube videos and the like.
- ...want to use existing processes, a good service and a great team to achieve your own sales goals.
About us: We are a motivated online store agency that specializes in Shopware. Our team helps our customers to build a high-turnover and individual online store that generates long-term and stress-free customers on the Internet.
Therefore, we are looking for a German-speaking sales assistant who fits the following criteria:
What you will do
- Answer customer inquiries via email & phone: generate outbound leads through social media & cold calling.
- Contact existing leads and coordinate sales appointments.
- Conduct cold calls using provided list (with the goal of selling online stores).
- Set up meetings with potential clients via email & phone.
- Establish and intensify customer relationships: Advise customers and prepare upsells.
- Prepare appointments for meetings: Maintain CRM system and communicate relevant information to sales reps.
- Conduct follow-ups with customers & prospects.
- Regular exchange in the team via Slack
Who you should be
- Extroverted & interested in people.
- No prior sales experience required.
- Ambitious and determined.
- You are customer and service oriented and have a friendly and communicative manner.
- Committed and with a quick grasp, a structured way of working and a high willingness to learn.
- Persuasive & eloquent
- A pleasant, calm and appealing voice.
- Able to follow existing processes.
- Experience in online marketing advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Education/studies: is secondary. However, good degrees are certainly not rejected.
Advantages you get
- The opportunity to work with a young and talented team: We celebrate personal growth and support each other.
- Fair pay and commission depending on performance.
- Team culture: fully remote with clear meeting formats & after hours.
- Mentoring: What do you really want to achieve professionally and personally Together, we'll create a plan to achieve your goals.
- Regular offline team events in Hamburg (or abroad).
- New laptop of your choice if needed.
Your biggest benefits
100% Home office
Young & dynamic team
Flexible working hours
27 holidays per year
3 joker days per year